Stunning Renovated Art Deco Residence
A special piece of Mosman's history, this gorgeous Art Deco apartment is a vision of period elegance and contemporary style nestled in the rear of boutique building ‘The Weylister’. Flawless traditional features combine easily with cutting edge designer elements creating a home of immense appeal and liveability.
Enjoying a near level entry from the street and elevated to the rear, it boasts a gracious entry foyer, spacious living areas and a sunroom or study. Perfect for the discerning buyer looking to move straight in and enjoy, its peaceful setting in a wide tree lined street is easy walking distance to the bus, local shops and Village and a stroll to Balmoral Beach.
• Gracious and attractive well-maintained traditional block of just six
• Dual entries, solid hardwood Spotted Gum floorboards
• Beautiful high decorative ceilings, original fireplace with gas point
• Generous entry foyer sets the tone for this beautifully renovated apartment
• Spacious living room with designer lighting, separate dining room
• Good-sized sunroom or home office option enjoying vistas across the district
• Unique high-end gas kitchen featuring custom polished concrete benchtops, an island bench and Ariston and Miele appliances
• Two private and substantial bedrooms are both fitted with good sized wardrobes
• Stylish modern bathroom, private laundry facilities at the back door
• Premier setting wrapping around the corner of the block with windows on three sides
• Easy residents parking at the door in this quiet and peaceful street
• Low Strata Levies - $981.40 per quarter