Classic family entertainer, dress-circle credentials
Crowning a superlative 973qm block in a dress-circle cul-de-sac, this engaging family home delivers a touch of Mediterranean magic to St Ives. Held in the family for many decades, it presents in well-maintained near original condition offering instant comfort and exciting potential to make it your own. All the elements are there for an exceptional lifestyle including sun-drenched and expansive terraces, a large pool plus a versatile lower level with teenage retreat, bathroom and study. Its exceptional location is one to envy, enjoying perfect peace and privacy whilst being an easy stroll to both St Ives Public and High schools and bus services and just moments to St Ives shopping and Pymble Golf Course.
* Orientated to perfection, sun-drenched north-east to rear
* Manicured front lawns and gardens, large front terrace
* Spacious lounge and dining with open fireplace, casual dining
* Tidy kitchen with dishwasher overlooks the large pool
* The pool is wrapped in expansive paved terrace areas
* Four upper level bedrooms, master suite with ensuite
* Built-in robes, lower level large study area and wet bar
* Substantial teenage retreat with library wall, internal laundry
* Easy internal access from the spacious double lock up garage.