Magnificent beachside Art-Deco on a double block
Presiding over an elevated north-east facing double block, this glamorous Art Deco beauty has the ocean at its feet, a mere 120 metres to the lifeguard beach and a few steps to superb cafes and shopping. Grandly proportioned and timelessly elegant, it provides all the charm of its past with its solid build, sweeping staircase and generously proportioned rooms.
It boasts a substantial lounge, casual living and dining, quality stone kitchen, two bedrooms with ensuite and wraparound terraces. A separate large teen retreat or office could become a granny flat and a rooftop terrace can be added (STCA). Live a life to be envied in this magnificent home benefiting from side street access to its parking.
• Superb north-east facing 960sqm double block
• High ceilings, timber floors, double brick build
• Grand entry, substantial formal lounge room
• Wraparound terraces, casual living and dining
• Quality stone kitchen, five over-sized bedrooms
• Two bedrooms with ensuite, large double lock up with workshop
• Versatile teen retreat and office could become a granny flat (STCA), solar electricity
• Additional lock up shed perfect for the surfboards
• Flat rooftop can be converted to a terrace and would achieve truly magnificent vistas
• Ample off-street parking for numerous vehicles