Victorian Inspired Modern-Day Marvel
A stunning departure from the ordinary, this as-new Victorian inspired residence delivers high quality contemporary living on a landscaped 1068sqm approximate allotment.
Privately screened by high fences and established gardens, its timeless charm will captivate you at first glance and impress you throughout. Sash windows, 10ft ceilings with decorative roses and deep set cornices inject immense character, while the use of Spotted Gum floorboards, Oregan joinery, limestone, bluestone and marble asserts quality throughout. Centrally located, you can walk to buses, Silcock and Warrien Reserves. Only minutes from Croydon Primary School, Croydon Central Shopping Centre, Croydon Main Street and Train Station, Luther College and Yarra Valley Grammar.
- Covered front, side and rear wrap-around decked verandahs
- Sprawling open living and dining brimming with natural sunlight
- Two sets of French doors open to covered entertaining and gardens
- Bluestone retreat with bi-fold doors; ideal for hosting parties
- Timber, stone and s/steel equipped kitchen with a butler's pantry
- Remote gated driveway, double carport and two water tanks
- Four large bedrooms with b/in robes serviced by a sleek bathroom
- Master with w/in robe and shower plus tessellated tile-wrap bath
- Separate W/C and laundry containing abundant cupboard storage
- Ducted heating, evap cooling, two open f/places and solar power