Luxuriously Large Split-Level 'Sorrento' Apartment
Set in the stunning Sorrento building in the grounds of Wentworth Point's prestigious Waterfront Estate, this instantly impressive apartment spans a townhouse-like total of 159sqm.
A contemporary indoor/outdoor layout encompasses a superb selection of alfresco spaces, flowing over both oversized levels. Elegantly presented throughout, its bright interiors are appointed with an array of high quality inclusions and an abundance of integrated storage. Full of appeal for both investors and owner occupiers, 'Sorrento' combines the convenience of Rivercat access to the city with the world-class recreational facilities of the nearby Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
• Metres from acres of waterfront reserve and a 1.1km walk to the ferry
• Fluid open plan living space enclosed by near floor-to-ceiling glass doors
• All-weather entertainers' terrace with a wide alfresco dining/BBQ area
• Sleek CaesarStone kitchen, stainless steel gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Upper level master bedrooms on to own enormous open-air courtyard
• 2nd bedroom also has its own huge courtyard – perfect for a garden
• Stylish fully-tiled bathroom and ensuite, separate internal laundry
• A/C, lift access to two secure parking spaces and a storage cage
• Stroll to waterside eateries, shops and Pulse Club leisure centre
• Moments from Bicentennial Park, Aquatic Centre and train station
Morton Real Estate
Anthony Chow 0410 340 182
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.