CLASSIC, PRESTIGIOUS HOME IN A TOP LOCATION!
|Category||House||Suburb||EIGHT MILE PLAINS|
|Bedrooms||4||Street||19 Hermitage Street |
|Car Spaces||2||Price ||POA|
You can't go past this highly-desirable, unique, four-bedroom spacious home nestled in the heart of the most convenient living in the most-desirable Eight Mile Plains area!
On one of the best streets in Eight Mile Plains, where the houses are very rarely on the market and sell in no time, here is a rare opportunity for you to buy a spacious, classic and elegant home in this very sort after location!
- 4 spacious bedrooms, all impressively big. All bedrooms feature new carpets and have built-in wardrobes.
- 2 bathrooms, ensuite has been renovated
- Generous size formal lounge
- Spacious family room
- Formal dining and family dining
- Attic, accessible by the spiral staircase, ideal as a study nook/ teenager retreat or craft room
- Sparking yet very low maintenance salt water pool surrounded by deck with a gazebo featuring an in-line gas bar-be-que
- The surrounding elegant colonial veranda gives the outdoor entertaining a fine classic touch
- Double garage has attractive epoxy flooring as well as built- in storage area
The owners’ love and affection for this property is evident at every turn, whether it be the polished timber look floors in the dining room, hallway and living space, the classic timber kitchen with lots of storage, gas cooktop and everything you need to make a delicious home-cooked meal, or the lovely latticework highlighting the welcoming entrance.
A homely double sided fireplace between family room and the formal lounge is a beautiful feature in this delightful home.
With ceiling fans recently installed in all four comfy bedrooms, as well as air-conditioning in key areas, you’ll be at the peak of comfort during the hot summer months, and delightfully warm during the winter. The master bedroom which features a new air conditioner also leads out to a charming pool perfect for relaxing in on a lazy afternoon, with a gorgeous patio perfect for intimate parties with friends and family.
Not only is this a fantastic and comfortable home, it’s also in a great location, just up the road from a public park and only a short drive from the Garden City Shopping Centre! Parents will be thrilled to raise children in the highly-desirable Warrigal Road State and Runcorn State High schools’ catchment area, with 150 buses on the nearby Warrigal Rd also available to take kids right into the heart of Brisbane City to attend the most prestigious schools.
- A 3000 litre water tank connected to the 2 toilets to help keep costs down
- Very low maintenance garden with covered pergola which is perfect for hanging garden
- Well matched colour schemes throughout the house gives you the most comfort and warm feelings all year round
- Under water light in the pool, shining deck and beautiful under covered barbecue area together with the great walk way under the big surrounded veranda, all together making a great outdoor private entertaining resort for you and your family
- Low maintenance garden on a generous 663m2 north facing block
- Master bedroom, and two other bedrooms all have peaceful pool views from the wide window, you will love to sleep/study there over-looking the shining and peaceful water views
The lists goes on! Sure you don’t want to miss out on this exceptional opportunity for such a classic and elegant home in such a great location.
Owner has bought and will listen to the market, make a call today!